Kelle IlitchVerified by our team
Quick Timeline Of Kelle Ilitch
To tell you clearly, we don't know anything about Kelle Ilitch.
Kelle Ilitch is probably mostly known for being the wife of the CEO and president of Ilitch Holdings, Inc., Christopher Ilitch.
What other? To know read below.
Personal Life Of Kelle Ilitch
Kelle Ilitch is married to Christopher Ilitch, the CEO, and president of Ilitch Holdings, Inc.
The pair exchanged their marital vows in the year 2001 in an intimate wedding ceremony in front of their parents, close friends, and other relatives.
As per a source, the couple met each other for the first time in 1995, around seven years before their marriage. Initially, they were just good friends with simple Hi's and Hello's. After a few Hi's and Hello's, they became close and later started dating.
The loving couple together shares three children. However, the names are yet to be disclosed by the parents. According to a source, the power couple and three children reside in metro Detroit.
Even after two decades of their married life, the couple's name has never come up in any controversies and disputes.
Net Worth Of Kelle Ilitch
Being married to Christopher Ilitch, Kelle Ilitch enjoys a huge sum of net worth. Well, the actual numbers are yet to be calculated, the figures are sure to be over seven to eight digits.
Her husband, Christopher Ilitch is the successor of the Ilitch empire i.e. Ilitch Holdings, Inc. And, the company itself is worth in billions. As per tabloids, back in 2018, Ilitch Holding, Inc. earned a total revenue of $3.8 billion. Being the CEO as well as president of the company, her husband also owns other subsidiaries including:
- Blue Line Foodservice, restaurant supply distribution
- Champion Foods, manufacture frozen pizza, breadsticks, calzone, and cookie dough kits for private label and store brands
- Detroit Tigers (1992) MLB team
- Detroit Red Wings (1982) NHL team
- Little Caesars Enterprise, Inc. (1959) pizza restaurant
- Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program, fundraising business through assisting group sell pizza kits
- Olympia Development: The real estate arm which builds the new Little Caesars Arena
- Olympia Entertainment (1982) formerly Olympia Stadium Corporation, manages multiple venues in sports and entertainment plus restaurants.
- Fox Theatre
- City Theatre
- Sound Board at MotorCity Casino Hotel
- Comerica Park
- Hockeytown Cafe
Is it enough to show you how rich is her husband? And how much riches Kelle Ilitch enjoys?
If that's not enough, I have got some numerical figures for you. As mentioned above, Christopher Ilitch owns Major League Baseball's Detroit Tigers and National Hockey League's Detroit Red Wings. As of 2021, the former team is estimated to have a market value of $1.25 billion, and latter team is estimated to be worth over $775 million.
I think that's enough with numbers to show how rich the Ilitch family is.
To read more about celebrities, do follow MarriedCeleb!!!