Former American actress, Simi Cruz made her debut from Mary Lambert's thriller drama TV movie, Face of Evil as Zoe. She also received a huge applause from audience for her outstanding performance in TV shows, Grand Avenue, The X-Files and Get Real.
Apart from the showbusiness, Simi is an experienced yoga tutor, who helps people to enhance their life physically, mentally and spiritually. She has a great experience of working in the field of health and wellness. So, what is she doing nowadays?
Is Yogashophy Founder, Simi Married Again? Know Her Marital Status!
Northern Illinois University notable alumni, Simi Cruz has not thought of second marriage after her first marriage broke down tragically. She has been staying out of the media's limelight because she is a very private person.
Simi is currently busy in her simple yoga lifestyle. She also gives counselling and instructions at CityYoga School of Yoga & Health for more than two years. As of now, she resides in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, where Martin Dudamel Maturen also lives with his parents.
What Led Simi To File for Divorce against Her Husband, Raymond?
Phoenix actress, Simi shares some beautiful moments with her estranged husband, Raymond Cruz, a Mexican-American actor based in Los Angeles. The former couple walked down the aisle in a private wedding ceremony on 17th July 2000.
After 16 years of marriage, Simi filed for divorce against her husband, Raymond citing irreconcilable differences on 8th July 2016. Moreover, her petition for marriage dissolution case was taken in Stanley Mosk Courthouse in Los Angeles, California.
Unfortunately, the Los Angeles County Superior Courts' judge, Tamara dismissed her petition request for divorce lawsuit. But, the honorable judge approved the custody of their minor children to Simi, according to Raymond's attorney, Wiesner Susan Elizabeth.
What is Cruz's Former Spouse, Raymond's Relationship with Judith Jones?
Simi Cruz's former spouse, Raymond had an amazing on-screen romance with his Murder, She Wrote co-actress, Judith Jones in 1984. Many media tabloids spread rumors about the two are secretly dating.
When the duo confronted the rumor of their dating, they simply proclaimed that they are just good friends. So, the news turned out to be fake when they said there is nothing more than the relationship of friendship between them.
- Before pursuing acting, Simi Cruz was a fashion merchandizer, cashier and employee trainer at Urban Outfitters.
- Cruz is a certified yoga therapist from International Association of Yoga Therapists since 2019.
- Cruz provided yoga therapy, counseling and training for recovering addicts at Addictions Recovery Treatment Center from 2016 to 2018.
- She did 200 to 500 hours advanced yoga training, including Ashtanga Series of 1,2,3 and lyengar yoga from 1998 to 2005.
- She attended Loyola Marymount University from 2004 to 2006, where Ava Elizabeth Sambora also enrolled. During her college tenure, she studied in depth of The Ramayana and The Baghavad Gita with Srivatsa Ramaswami.
To Read More Amusing Articles About Your Favorite Public Figures, Then Stay Tuned With Married Celeb!!!