Penny ClarkeVerified by our team
Quick Timeline Of Penny Clarke
Penny Clarke is better known as the second wife of Clarke Peters, who rose to fame after playing the role of Det. Lester Fream in the crime drama television series, The Wire. For his performance in the American war drama movie, Da 5 Bloods under the direction of Spike Lee, he received recognition for Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAGs) and British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA).
Do you know? Penny's beloved spouse, Peters is an avid supporter of a spiritual movement, the Brahma Kumaris. He also follows the teachings of meditation form while concentrating on the mind, body, and soul. If you love to read more about Clarke, then read the article to the end.
How is Penny Clarke's Married Life Going with Her Husband, Clarke Peters? Do They Share Any Children?
Penny Clarke is enjoying her blissful conjugal relationship with her husband, Clarke Peters for several years. The couple married in a low-key wedding ceremony, where they invited their dearest ones.
The couple is now proud parents of Max Peters, who is following his father's footsteps as a promising actor. Furthermore, their son made his debut with the prominent role of young Michael Jackson in the 2 and half hour musical play, Thriller - Live under West End Production house at the Lyric Theatre of London in 2009.
At the moment, Penny is residing in their lavish home in London with her son, Max whilst Peters breaks his time between his Charles Village, Baltimore house, and the UK residence. Despite the fact of work and time difference, the pair still manages to spend quality family time.
Penny's Spouse, Peters' Past Marital Affairs, and Kids
Before Penny's marriage with Peters, her marital partner, Clarke was in a matrimonial relationship with a singer, Janie Martyne. Moreover, the former couple collaborated on several musical singles and albums.
However, the pair's marriage did not last long because of some misunderstanding. So, they settled down with a divorce agreement, where Janie took custody of their two children, China Clarke, and Peter Clarke. As of now, their daughter, China is an architect, and their son, Peter is a tattoo artist.
Penny's husband, Peters then started dating Joanna Jacobs. Furthermore, the duo welcomed two sons, Joe Jacobs and Guppy Clarke. Unfortunately, their younger son, Guppy died at the age of 4 due to kidney cancer in 1992. Meanwhile, their older son, Joe has become a promising actor, and his notable role is Billy Jackson from the British police procedural drama television series, HolyBlue.
What is Penny's Marital Partner, Clarke's Net Worth in 2021?
Penny Clarke's marital partner, Peters is playing the leading role of The Linen Man in the British crime procedural drama television series, The Irregulars. Currently, he earns $150,000 per episode from the TV show. Also, his notable television works are Play for Today, The Wire, Treme, Person of Interest, and many others.
On a similar hand, Penny's spouse featured in blockbuster movies such as Endgame, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, Da 5 Bloods, etc. He also acted alongside Keith Allen, Bridget Regan, and Boban Marjanovic in the 2014 box-office successful movie, John Wick. holds a net worth of $1.5 Million as of 2021.
Some Interesting Facts About Penny Clarke, You Need To Know!
- Clarke Peters' wife, Penny Clarke is the daughter of famous BBC television broadcaster, David Jacobs and a homemaker, Patricia Bradlaw. Unfortunately, her father passed away at the age of 87 after a long battle with Parkinson's disease and liver cancer on 2nd September 2013.
- Penny grew up with her three siblings, including two sisters, Emma Jacobs, Joanna Jacobs, and one brother, Jeremy Jacobs.
- Untimely, Penny's brother, Jeremy died at the age of 19 during a car accident in Israel while he was going for charity work.
- One of her sisters, Emma is also a talented actress, who made her debut appearance in the romantic drama movie, The Stud in 1978.
- Her late dad, Jacobs had exchanged his wedding vows thricely. His first marriage was with her mother, Patricia. Then, his second conjugal relationship was with Caroline Munro, who died in a car accident in Spain during her pregnancy period. His third wife was Lindsay Stuart-Hutcheson, from whom he survived until his death in 2013.
To See More Glorifying Articles About Your Favourite Public Figures, Visit Married Celeb Again!!!