Top headlines :

home Biography Richard Hilton

Richard Hilton

Selena Published On Sun Jul 05 2020   Modified On Sun Jul 05 2020
Richard Hilton

Facts of Richard Hilton

Full NameRichard Howard Hilton
First NameRichard
Middle NameHoward
Last NameHilton
Birth NameRichard Howard "Rick" Hilton
ProfessionBusinessman
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityWhite
Birth CityLos Angeles, California
Birth CountryUnited States
Father NameBarron Hilton (September 19, 2019)
Father ProfessionBusiness magnate, philanthropist and sportsman.
Mother NameMarilyn June Hawley (died on 11 March 2004)
Gender IdentityMale
Sexual OrientationStraight
HoroscopeLeo
Marital StatusMarried
SpouseKathy Hilton
Networth300000000
Sibilings7
EducationUniversity of Denver
Height188 cm
Weight85 kg
Networth$300 M
Twitter Profile
Insta Profile
Wiki Profile
Date of BirthAugust 17,1955
Age65 years
Married DateNovember 24,1979

Content

    Body and Relation Status of Richard Hilton

    What is Richard Hilton marital status ?Married
    Who is Richard Hilton married with?Kathy Hilton
    When was Richard Hilton married?1979
    What is the height of Richard Hilton?188 cm
    What is the weight of Richard Hilton?85 kg

    Richard Hilton is considered to be among America's influential businessmen. He is now best recognized as the president and co-founder of a real estate brokerage company located in Beverly Hills, California called Hilton & Hyland. It operates in Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Holmby Hills, Brentwood, Malibu, Hollywood Hills, Pacific Palisades, etc.

    Richard Howard Hilton was born on 17 August 1955 in Los Angeles, California, United States. He is the sixth of 8th kid to Marilyn June Hawley (died on 11 March 2004) and Barron Hilton (died on 19 September 2019), a business magnate. He has seven siblings named William Jr. (born 1948), Hawley (born 1949), Steven (born 1950), David (born 1952), Sharon (born 1953), Daniel (born 1962), and Ronald (born 1963). So far, he holds an American nationality and is of white ethnicity.

    What is the Relationship Status of Richard Hilton?

    As of now, Richard who is 64 years old is a happily married man. He has been in a healthy marital relationship with her long term wife, Kathy Hilton. She is a fashion designer, actress, philanthropist, and socialite. 

    Photo: Richard Hilton With His Wife, Kathy Hilton
    Source: Zimbo

    The lovebirds first met at their private high school at their teenage age. Then finally the high school sweethearts tied the knot on November 24, 1979, after dating for a long time. Recently in early 2019, they have celebrated their 40th year of a marriage anniversary.

    Now, Hilton and Kathy reside in Bel Air, Los Angeles with their family.

    He is a Proud Dad and Grandfather of Four

    Yes, you heard that correctly. From their four decades of long term union, Kathy and his life partner, 61, shares four grown children, two daughters, and two sons.

     Richard Hilton is a Proud Dad and Grandfather of Four
    Caption: Richard Hilton Captured The Photo With His Family at a Red Carpet
    Source: Business Insider

    Their first daughter is Paris Hilton was born on February 17, 1981, while the second one daughter Nicky Hilton Rothschild born on October 5, 1983. Their third born son is Barron Hilton (b. November 7, 1989) and the youngest son is Conrad Hilton (b. March 3, 1994).

    Similarly, Richard, the 188 cm tall is blessed with three granddaughters through her daughter Nicky and her husband James Rothschild, 35. They are Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild, born in July 2016, and Teddy Marilyn Rothschild, born in December 2017.

    Barron Hilton and wife Tessa Gräfin von Walderdorff Welcome Their First Born Daughter Milou in Early 2020
    Snap: Barron Hilton II With his Wife, Tessa
     Source: US Weekly

     Also, Hilton has a fourth granddaughter named Milou Alizee Hilton (born 2020) from her son Barron and his wife, Tessa Gräfin von Walderdorff, 26.

    What is Richard Hilton Net Worth?

    As of early 2020, Richard has an impressive net worth of $300 Million. He has amassed his fortune being the co-founder and chairman and co-founder of Hilton & Hyland and other business empires. His wife, Kathy also shares the same amount worth $300 Million.

    On the other hand, his late dad Barron Hilton, a richest American businessman, and socialite had a net value of $4.5 billion at the time of his death in 2019. He was president of Hilton Hotels Corporation and chairman emeritus of the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation.

    Since his demise, Barron's 97 % have been transferred to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation. And the remaining 3% of the inherited property was divided into all of his family members. That's a total of $135 million, about $5.6 million per person.

    You're Fond of Reading, Then Visit Marrieceleb !!! For More Entertaining Biographies & Articles